How to prepare the perfect Beef Steak?
– Heat the pan at high temperature so that your beef steak retains its succulenc
– Remove your beef steak from the fridge one hour before cooking it, this way, the inner layers of the beef are better cooked.
– To enhance the flavor and succulence of your beef steak, make cross-cuts, following the muscle fibers.
– Turning over the beef steak more than once, will stop the caramelisation and the juices flow, reducing the tenderness of your beef steak.
– Per each centimeter thick, cook the beef steak one minute
– Avoid washing your beef steak before cooking it, as it will dry it out. The best way to clean up the beef steak is using a disposable tissue, making sure that your beef steak is dry before cooking it.
– To enhance the flavor of your beef steak add the salt once it is cooked.