- We slightly cook the cheeks. Once they acquire a tan color, add the vegetables and sauté them. Finally, we add the tomato and add the glass of cognac.
- When the alcohol its evaporated, we pour water and simmer for about 2 hours.
- When the cheek is tender, we turn off the heat and add the foie gras.We grind everything with a mincer. We put it on the fire, add some cream and taste the saltiness.
- We boil the pasta and we assemble the cannelloni with the meat and foie gras mix.
- We reduce 1 liter of cream into half so we can get a bechamel. We make some parmesan shavings with a peeler. We laminate the truffle.
And finally, we heat the cannelloni with the béchamel sauce and finish with the parmesan shavings and the truffle.